Executive leader with extensive global experience, including 10 years as CEO and board member of middle market and start-up companies in telecom, energy and construction. Board President of non-profit.
Proven ability to lead, communicate, mentor, coach, plan, organize, and develop processes and people to accomplish company-wide business initiatives and personal/team goals.
Ability to partner with and develop growth strategies with Boards and C-Suite Executive Teams.
Representative Client Engagements
- Senior Leaders
- Professional Individuals
Area of Expertise
- Business Unit P&L in Fortune 100, Mid-market, Start-ups
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Finance, Budget & Cost
- Sales and Marketing
- Strategy and Program Implementation
- Information Technology
- Quality and Process Improvement
- Customer Service
- Executive Management
- Member and Leader Board of Directors
- B.S. in Business Administration and Accounting, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- Telecom Network Management and Applications
- Satellite, Microwave, Terrestrial Networks
- Information Management/Information Technology
- Customer Care
- Field Work Force Management
- Ground Source Heat Pump Technology
- Commercial HVAC
- CEO and board member of middle market, and start-up companies in telecom, energy and construction.
- Progressed in Fortune 100 Telecom Company from entry-level to Vice President in Marketing, Finance, Regulatory and Operations.
- Executive and Operational experience in UK, Europe, Russia, Middle East, Sub-Sahara Africa, Indonesia, Australia
- Joint Ventures, Consultant and Contractor Management
- CEO of mid-market telecom company; comprehensive 3-year strategic plan for product expansion and strategic partnerships increased enterprise value in 3 years from $85 million to sale of the business for $230 million.
- Board Chair of privately held start-up wireless company; over 8-year period led assessments of growth and liquidity options; highly profitable sale for $290 million.
- First CEO of a start-up geothermal heating & cooling enterprise; guided company through strategy and business plans raising $30 million in equity and debt funding.
- Fort Bend Women’s Center
- National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD)